Old 10-07-2013, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kath[_2_] Kath[_2_] is offline

Default Rose searcg

I have been searching for a hybrid tea rose which my mum had in her garden, for over 25
years, which nobody had any idea of what it was.

At last I have found a rose which seems to fit the bill but I cannot locate it in Britain.

Does anybody know of a supplier where I can get Tropicana/Superstar. The rose my mum had
grew upright to about 5 or 6 feet high, had reddish pointed blooms (but more coral in
shade) and a scent so divine, it stopped you in your tracks, whether passing it in the
garden or in the vase when cut.

The description says fruity and that would seem right, as it wasn't a typical rose scent.

It would make my day if I could get one.

Thanks, Kath