Old 25-04-2003, 09:08 PM
K Barrett

Default Trip to Homestead

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:12:00 GMT, MD wrote:

I just spent a few hours at RF Orchids and maybe I'm easily impressed but

was very impressed with the plants and the people...unbelievably nice to

me
and wifey. I'm not a grower by any stretch of the imagination but as a
long time enthusiast this was a great treat; and, the orchids arrived
today...

MD

Nice web site, but the prices....
http://www.rforchids.com/

From what I understand he lowers them to be more competitive during the
Redland sale. (do a google search on reland professional growers) But, you
know I've never gotten a bad plant from Fuchs and he does package them well.
Not 20% of the total sale well, but well.

K Barrett

K Barrett