Old 17-07-2013, 11:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Sweet Woodruff

"Indigo" wrote in message
o.uk...
Is this plant as invasive as is often said? I'm tempted to plant it as
another ground coverer under a purple prunus, where it's shady but gets
rather dry, and let it run about under the Lunaria, Hellebore foetidus
and foxgloves. Would it seed around all over the place and try to
strangle everything in sight?

--
Sue

I have a little spinney at the end of my very long garden and I wanted it to
have all native plants in it.
I bought some sweet woodruff and planted it, expecting it to spread. It
didn't and eventually died out.
So, it has not been my experience that it is invasive.