Old 18-07-2013, 01:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
indigo indigo is offline

Default Sweet Woodruff

"Christina Websell" wrote:
"Indigo" wrote:
Is this plant as invasive as is often said? [... ] Would it seed
around all over the place and try to
strangle everything in sight?

I have a little spinney at the end of my very long garden and I wanted
it to have all native plants in it.
I bought some sweet woodruff and planted it, expecting it to spread.
It didn't and eventually died out.
So, it has not been my experience that it is invasive.

Thanks Pam, Nick, Spider and Christina for your various comments. I
think I'll give it a go, as it has such pretty foliage and sounds
unlikely to seed into the rest of the garden.

--
Sue