Old 25-04-2003, 10:20 PM
Mike

Default Wheelbarrows?

In article . network,
Dave Liquorice writes
On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 00:27:04 +0100, Alan Holmes wrote:

...it was a proper builders barrow.

snip
Where can I go to find the sort of barrow I'm looking for?

Er, the obvious place, a Builders merchant?

Hope you do better than we did then! Went to a Builders Merchants,
lovely looking barrow, inflated tyre, long handles which makes it easier
to lift and control, nice colour green.

Problem? Metalwork not cleaned and primed. Dip painted(?) on bare metal
which was already rusty. Large flakes of paint soon hanging off and very
very rusty now. After 2 years :-((

The Walsall Wheelbarrow Company Birmingham

Be warned.

Mike

Forthcoming reunions. H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more