Old 18-07-2013, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Hugh Newbury Hugh Newbury is offline

Default Recommend a new mower, please

On 18/07/13 16:14, Chris J Dixon wrote:
Hugh Newbury wrote:

I've been thinking and have worked out a method for running one of the
Bosch Rotaks. One question: does it need servicing each year, and of so
where does it have to go?

No routine maintenance required other than the occasional
cleaning off of accumulated grass and mud.

If required, the cutter blade can be sharpened on a grinding
wheel, or probably more slowly with a file. This tends to depend
upon how many stones it picks up.

Chris

Chris, that sounds great after having to get my petrol mower serviced
every autumn. Thanks for all your help.

Hugh

--

Hugh Newbury