Old 20-07-2013, 04:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
indigo indigo is offline

Default Thank goodness

"Baz" wrote:
Sacha :

it's slightly cooler to start the day! I'm certainly not complaining
about the sun but the lack of a breeze has been a bit wearing! Today
we have one plus a bright blue sky and we're thankful!

Cooler here too. No complaints here as well.

Same here; cloudy with a light breeze and much more pleasant to work in.
We had just a very few tentative specks of rain earlier, around
lunchtime, but certainly nothing that would perk up any parched plants.

--
Sue in Norfolk