Old 21-07-2013, 11:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Sudden downpour

Returning from London, we'd just reached the first turn off to
Ashburton when the heavens opened and rain crashed down. This must have
been around 10.30pm or a little earlier. We'd seen lightning from some
way away while we were on the M5. The steam is rising off the roads
and it's like a sort of creeply Hollywood film. Now we have a light
but steady downpour and may it stay that way to waer the garden but
leave the plants unharmed!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com