Old 24-07-2013, 05:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mad Cow Mad Cow is offline

Default Stargazer

In article , joevan
writes
What size is it? It is taking a long time to download.

1024x768 which is the same size I most often post. There's a lot of
detail in it but it's 866kB which is a large file for the picture size.
All jpegs are compressed but this one's less compressed than most.

The EXIF data says it was post-processed by PhotoScape, a "fun and easy"
free editor. Since data storage and bandwidth are cheap nowadays,
compression probably isn't the developer's top priority.

Talking of detail, I love the butterfly at the top of the frame!
--
Sue ]