Old 25-04-2003, 11:03 PM
mks5959 mks5959 is offline
Registered User

Location: Burlington, Iowa
Default Sycamore Trees

I have a rather large sycamore tree in my back yard. The neighbor next to me has complained because he says the tree has dust mites. The tree does hang over into his yard. We have a wood privacy fence between the properties. I have contacted someone to come trim the tree, I don't want to lose the shape of the tree that's why I agreed to have it trimed. But now he wants me to do something about these dust mites. His suggestion was to cut down the tree. Which I won't do. What can I do to please him and get rid of these dust mites. He claims he gets bit all the time. Thanks. Mary