Old 25-07-2013, 02:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Know your Bonfire

75th entry RAF Apprentices?

Mike

"Broadback" wrote in message ...

On 23/07/2013 17:30, Pete wrote:

."Broadback" wrote in message ...

A near neighbour to me is a roofer. From time to time he has a bonfire
which issues heavy black smoke, so I assume he is burning old roofing
materials. I spoke to the council, they said keep a diary then take
him to court, produce the diary as evidence. I stupidly thought the
council would deal with this as it will surely come under pollution.

More a responsibility of The Environment Agency as polution is involved,
not the council I would have thought.

Pete (now operating a no bonfires policy at Nanneys Bridge Nursery !! )

I am indeed Mike, what ever made you ask?