Old 27-07-2013, 05:23 PM
Lintama Lintama is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lintama View Post
Got some seeds from holiday in Madeira. Picked up a few along my travels from the ground, etc. The photos attached are of a climber. Can anybody identify it please? Previous posting some weeks ago of younger plant had no responses.
OK I have attached a photo of another view of the plant. Would love some ideas. It has taken off this past week. Must have grown about a foot. It is sending out tendrils but no sign of a flower.

Anybody got any ideas what the other seedlings are too? The longest leaf is only about 5 inches long and a couple of the seedlings have a second leaf. Longest leaf is about 4 inches long at present. The seeds were about the size of a 'petit poi' pea and were reddish brown and shiny. These seeds also came from Madeira.
Attached Thumbnails
Plant ID please-dscf0528.jpg   Plant ID please-dscf0532.jpg