Old 04-08-2013, 12:38 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default all dude flowers on my zuke

In article , Todd
wrote:

Hi All,

I let one of the fruit on one of my zukes get a little big
(2' long by 4" diameter). Since I have cut it off and ate
it, all the flowers on that plant are dude flowers, about
ten of them.

Coincidence or my mistake? How do I get more girl flowers?
Am I over thinking this?

Many thanks,
-T

The zuch stuck it out there, and you cut it off. Would you you do it
again? Give the zuch a chance to forget, and let the male chorus line of
flowers work its magic. Hope springs eternal, especially among gardeners.
--
Palestinian Child Detained
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzSzH38jYcg

Remember Rachel Corrie