Old 04-08-2013, 09:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Greenhouse Jungle

On 3 Aug 2013 22:52:39 GMT, Victoria Conlan wrote:

Finally got around to attacking the greenhouse that had turned into
a bit of a jungle. Turns out not only have we got cucamelons (which
were a bit obvious, but there are /lots/ of them), and an awful lot
more peppers than I thought (still all green), but there are 4 really
impressive aubergines under all that greenery (2 nearly normal size,
2 minis, possibly a couple more that are waiting to grow).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4749388...7634914241719/

I'm green with envy!

Pam in Bristol