Old 04-08-2013, 10:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Grey day ;-(

Nice and sunny here on the Isle of Wight. Just been talking to our neighbour
and he is off the the Chale Show. Told him to pop into the Shanklin Theatre
stand. Nice and sunny so been doing a bit of painting in the garage.

Mike

"David Hill" wrote in message ...

On 04/08/2013 09:52, Sacha wrote:
It's a grey drizzly sort of day and really not at all inviting. However,
I'm determined to tackle some ropes of bindweed I found in a wilder bit
of the garden yesterday. People must wonder if we're cultivating it!

You're lucky
Here by Swansea Bay it is raining hard and has been for the last hour or
more and is forecast to last for around 24 hours.so the cracks in the
ground should go.
A day for inside jobs and for having a rest.
You could always spray the bindweed flowers blue or red the same as they
treat heather.
David