Old 04-08-2013, 01:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Greenhouse Jungle

On 04/08/2013 13:23, Baz wrote:
David Hill wrote in
:

On 04/08/2013 11:04, Baz wrote:
Victoria Conlan wrote in news:b65ftnFh922U1
@mid.individual.net:

Finally got around to attacking the greenhouse that had turned into
a bit of a jungle. Turns out not only have we got

(which
were a bit obvious, but there are /lots/ of them), and an awful lot
more peppers than I thought (still all green), but there are 4
really impressive aubergines under all that greenery (2 nearly
normal size, 2 minis, possibly a couple more that are waiting to
grow).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4749388...7634914241719/

IMAG0210, is it a kiwi fruit? It looks like mine, but I have no fruit
yet

Baz

Come on Baz,
The OP said they were cucamelons
See
http://www.suttons.co.uk/Gardening/V...Wong+Homegrown
+Revolution+Seeds/Cucamelon+Plants_239190.htm

Yes, I know. I was wondering if the OP is wrong. The foliage looks exactly
like my kiwi plant.

Baz

Are you sure you have a Kiwi plant, if it has tendrils like the cucmelon
then it's not a Kiwi.