Old 06-08-2013, 11:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default Pelargonium abrotanifolium

For some months now this weird plant has been growing in my greenhouse a
cross between a brassica going to seed and a pelargonium.
It has thickish strong stalks with great big bulbous bits at the joints.
It is now flowering in tiny little yellow flowers and still looks like
broccoli gone to seed only with paler fatter leaves.

I have searched everywhere to ID it but saw it last week in my friend's
garden, actually hardy though growing up against a wall and very sheltered
Not struck, in my opinion only a mother could love it, but seeing as how
some people seem to like that awful dahlia that I got by mistake I am
now carting this plant around to fob it off onto someone

NO idea where I got it but my friend claims she got hers from Sacha

Brother has taken some really good close up pictures (mainly because he
wanted to justify spending an inordinate amount of money on a new camera
and tripod which he uses mainly in athletics to win prize of the month
!) However I am still not good at posting pictures online.

Has it got any redeeming features I should know about?
--
Janet T.
Amersham