Old 06-08-2013, 06:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Pelargonium abrotanifolium

On 06/08/2013 18:28, Janet Tweedy wrote:
On 06/08/2013 14:57, Sacha wrote:
But these are more *green* than yellow, Janet! ;-) Maybe she gave you a
bit from hers? I rather like it, though it's a bit unexpected in Pel
terms, I suppose. And trying to find whatever you might be describing
this morning, I learned of one with a faint celery scent to the leaf
called P. ionidiflorum and another really sweetly scented leaf called P.
radula. A celery scented leaf was a new one to me and just the other
day, I heard that there's a nutmeg scented one, too.

I'll send you a photo though I have to take some of the flowers which
are indeed a bit green. It is exactly like sarah's, all i can think is
that I took cuttings for her from her garden and have taken one of this
plant by accident.

Honest Gov, it just fell of into my hand.