Old 06-08-2013, 08:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default variegated elderflower?

Pottering around this evening I came across an attractive volunteer
elderflower growing in a brambly spot in the garden. I've posted some
pictures he

http://adelka.com/misc/sambucus/

Attention they are near 2 mb, so be forewarned!

Anyway I'm quite pleased and can't recall having seen one like this
before, although there are some variegated cultivars about.

Is it worth trying to propagate (if it survives the winter)?

cheers,

-E

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy