Old 06-08-2013, 11:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Pelargonium abrotanifolium

On 2013-08-06 18:08:23 +0100, kay said:

'Janet Tweedy[_2_ Wrote:
;989289']On 06/08/2013 12:41, Sacha wrote:-
Just thought of Pelargonium gibbosum, though the flowers are more
greenish than yellow. And I don't think we were selling that because
we're still bulkiing it up and propagating it. Ray might have been
talked into parting with ONE, I suppose!-

Yes that looks even more like it!!
Thanks for ID

Couldn't make out the last bit on Sarah's label as it was getting dark
when I went over there last week.
Don't forget you were out when Sarah came to visit your nursery last
year, so no idea what the staff sold her!

Hers is doing extremely well and I must say looks better in situ against

a wall. very well fed and watered.

Mine looks just weird on it's own on the table on the patio. Would you
like it then?

I definitely didn't get it from my visit - it has yellow flowers which I

try to avoid !

It's alleged to have a powerful night-time fragrance. Does yours?

Ahem! I'm not out there at night but for you....... I'll try to
remmeber to check that tomorrow! If we wake up from our snoozes on the
sofa. ;-)
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com