Old 06-08-2013, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Pelargonium abrotanifolium

On 2013-08-06 18:36:47 +0100, David Hill said:

On 06/08/2013 18:28, Janet Tweedy wrote:
On 06/08/2013 14:57, Sacha wrote:
But these are more *green* than yellow, Janet! ;-) Maybe she gave you a
bit from hers? I rather like it, though it's a bit unexpected in Pel
terms, I suppose. And trying to find whatever you might be describing
this morning, I learned of one with a faint celery scent to the leaf
called P. ionidiflorum and another really sweetly scented leaf called P.
radula. A celery scented leaf was a new one to me and just the other
day, I heard that there's a nutmeg scented one, too.

I'll send you a photo though I have to take some of the flowers which
are indeed a bit green. It is exactly like sarah's, all i can think is
that I took cuttings for her from her garden and have taken one of this
plant by accident.

Honest Gov, it just fell of into my hand.

Greg (who I think you met) told me later today that there were one or
two or three out for sale last year, so she may indeed have found one
and that's how you've ended up with it. They're not that common, so
don't throw it away! Prop it and sell it!!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com