Old 07-08-2013, 05:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default Pelargonium abrotanifolium

On 06/08/2013 23:03, Sacha wrote:
Greg (who I think you met) told me later today that there were one or
two or three out for sale last year, so she may indeed have found one
and that's how you've ended up with it. They're not that common, so
don't throw it away! Prop it and sell it!!

No no, i would not have bought it sacha try to avoid yellow stuff i
tend to buy pink, blue etc
Never mind, if no one else wants it I'll post it to you and YOU can
propagate it.

--
Janet T.
Amersham