Old 08-08-2013, 09:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
rbel[_2_] rbel[_2_] is offline

Default Turbo trowel

On Wed, 07 Aug 2013 10:27:59 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

The handle of my favourite trowel disintegrated the other day so I've
had to come up with a replacement.
I had a hand lance that was broken so the handle from that with some
drilling and a load of plastic padding and this is the result.
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...ps30f6982d.jpg

Good bit of improvisation. In retrospect I am not sure that if you
were able to develop a powered version it would do much other than
throw earth over anyone standing near you. A mini powered hand held
auger does, however, have potential.
--
rbel