Old 09-08-2013, 01:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Turbo trowel

On 09/08/2013 08:31, Martin wrote:
On Thu, 08 Aug 2013 14:54:36 +0100, wrote:

On 07/08/2013 10:27, David Hill wrote:
The handle of my favourite trowel disintegrated the other day so I've
had to come up with a replacement.
I had a hand lance that was broken so the handle from that with some
drilling and a load of plastic padding and this is the result.
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...ps30f6982d.jpg

Great job, David! Looks comfortable to use and probably gives you lots
of satisfaction.

Soon to be seen on Dragons' Den?

It's exclusive, so probably quite expensive. Anyway, David's too busy
with his dahlias to faff about on DD :~).

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London