Old 26-04-2003, 03:08 AM
Bill Beam

Default Help with CO2 Tank System and Eclipse Filter/Hood

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 01:53:42 GMT, "Bob Alston"
wrote:

Maybe. Depends on how well established the rest of your filter is. If the
filter media has been in place for a while, then I wouldn't worry about
removing the biowheel. Remember, lots of hang-on-the-back filters work just
fine without bio-wheels.

Bob

Thanks Bob - the charcoal filter pack has been in for about 2 weeks.
I change it about every three weeks or so. Guess I'd have to stop
that. Guess I could just wash off the debris and put it back in. Do
you think so? Thx again.