Old 14-08-2013, 10:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Glasshouse clearance with a vengance

On 2013-08-14 20:04:24 +0100, David Hill said:

On 14/08/2013 19:03, Spider wrote:
snip

Hope the rain stays off. Ours did; just getting a wee shower now.
Take care with all the glass around, and fire too.
Wishing you luck, from the dry end of south east England with a raindrop
on it :~).

That should have been plants selling for £5.00 or more Not Dollars.
As fore the rain. on and off all day, I just wish Sacha had been a
little more specific with her request for rain.
David @ a damp side of Swansea Bay

Oh certainly! All my fault! ;-) No rain here now but a very warm
night, so it will probably be foggy tomorrow morning which, perversely,
I rather like. Must be conditioning by all those foggy mornings in the
CIs childhood! The forecast is for very good weather and that would be
lovely. I wonder if the Akebia quinata will fruit this year. I must try
to remember to take a look at it tomorrow and see what's going on.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com