Old 16-08-2013, 02:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Rain, Rain Rain

On Fri, 16 Aug 2013 12:14:08 +0200, David in Normandy wrote:
[]

I've pumped the well dry three times now to water the veg garden. The
well is struggling more and more to recover each time. Few spots of rain
this morning while harvesting potatoes, other than that nothing. If I
hadn't watered the veg they would all be long dead by now. Excellent
crop of Daisy potatoes though (down to the watering) and lots of sun.

Radar has some coming your way:

http://europa.buienradar.nl/gmapstat...om&x=192&y=316

Maybe we'll get a little here too, although meteofrance has it going
north of us.

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy