Old 17-08-2013, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
DerbyBorn DerbyBorn is offline

Default Cleaning electric Flymo with pressure washer - Y/N?

I wouldn't advise it. Bear in mind that the mower is usually bringing in
dry air from the top and forcing it downwards. It will be vulnerable to
water going the other way. High pressure water gives of a lot of mist.

I dream of inventing some sort of spray that will prevent the grass from
sticking - but I guess many of the owners wouln't give a damn.