Old 17-08-2013, 04:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
happy zombie jebus on the cross happy zombie jebus on the cross is offline

Default Cleaning electric Flymo with pressure washer - Y/N?

On Sat, 17 Aug 2013 09:38:30 +0100, Lobster wrote:

Looking at the years of buildup of crud underneath the 'skirt' of my
electric Flymo, I was just wondering whether using a pressure washer to
clean it down occasionally would be as potentially foolhardy as it
sounds, or whether the electrics are IP protected from moisture
underneath anyway? I've never dismantled one to find out - anyone know?

iv'e been using a small garden trowel and pointing trowel to clean off my flymo 330. i clean it
every time i use it or it builds up and becomes harder to remove the dried grass.

--

mhm x v i x i i i