Old 01-09-2013, 08:13 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Farm1[_4_] Farm1[_4_] is offline

Default Summer Squash Wars

"Billy" wrote in message

It's all very confusing when you're used to 16 ounces to a pint,

That is precisley what my sodding Pyrezx measuring jugs made in the US keep
trying to tell me.

Every time I drag them out of the cupboard, I correct them and tell them in
no uncertain terms that there are 20 ounces in a Pint but they are totally
recalitrant an drefuse to believe it and will never correct their erroneous
markings. I have to always make sure that I add the extra 4 ounces or
otherwise I'd be short in my Pint measures.