Old 02-09-2013, 01:13 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Farm1[_4_] Farm1[_4_] is offline

Default It's official

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Farm1 wrote:
Its now Spring since it's 1 September today.

But I knew it was Spring before the date arrived because of all the
blossoms and the growth. From now on it's all on for young and old. I
have got so much to do that I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Well I have the watering system going as we have warmth but no water. I
would really like my trees to make fruit but with no water it's not
happening. Still dragging heavy hoses about - come the revolution........

First find your peasants :-)) It's not overly dry here but in comparison to
South Oz and all parts west of Wagga, it'd rate as being very dry.

SA and the Hay plains looked gloriously, lushly green when we were over that
way a few weeks ago for an old car rally - almost English green. I spewed a
lot as a consequence