Old 01-09-2013, 08:17 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default It's official

Its now Spring since it's 1 September today.

But I knew it was Spring before the date arrived because of all the blossoms
and the growth. From now on it's all on for young and old. I have got so
much to do that I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Old 01-09-2013, 09:38 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Farm1 wrote:
Its now Spring since it's 1 September today.

But I knew it was Spring before the date arrived because of all the
blossoms and the growth. From now on it's all on for young and old. I
have got so much to do that I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Well I have the watering system going as we have warmth but no water. I
would really like my trees to make fruit but with no water it's not
happening. Still dragging heavy hoses about - come the revolution........

Old 01-09-2013, 09:39 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Farm1 wrote:
Its now Spring since it's 1 September today.

But I knew it was Spring before the date arrived because of all the
blossoms and the growth. From now on it's all on for young and old.
I have got so much to do that I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

I thought this subject was something else - hottest winter on record.

Old 02-09-2013, 01:13 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Farm1 wrote:
Its now Spring since it's 1 September today.

But I knew it was Spring before the date arrived because of all the
blossoms and the growth. From now on it's all on for young and old. I
have got so much to do that I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Well I have the watering system going as we have warmth but no water. I
would really like my trees to make fruit but with no water it's not
happening. Still dragging heavy hoses about - come the revolution........

First find your peasants :-)) It's not overly dry here but in comparison to
South Oz and all parts west of Wagga, it'd rate as being very dry.

SA and the Hay plains looked gloriously, lushly green when we were over that
way a few weeks ago for an old car rally - almost English green. I spewed a
lot as a consequence

Old 02-09-2013, 01:14 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Farm1 wrote:
Its now Spring since it's 1 September today.

But I knew it was Spring before the date arrived because of all the
blossoms and the growth. From now on it's all on for young and old. I
have got so much to do that I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

I thought this subject was something else - hottest winter on record.

Yes, I heard that. And like lemmings we, as a species, will do nothing
effective about it........................

Old 02-09-2013, 02:02 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Farm1 wrote:

Its now Spring since it's 1 September today.

But I knew it was Spring before the date arrived because of all the blossoms
and the growth. From now on it's all on for young and old. I have got so
much to do that I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

me too, but not because of needing to get
gardens caught up on or harvesting, but because
i got tagged by pneumonia (of all things).

songbird
Old 07-09-2013, 01:48 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Farm1 wrote:
Its now Spring since it's 1 September today.

But I knew it was Spring before the date arrived because of all the
blossoms and the growth. From now on it's all on for young and old. I
have got so much to do that I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

I thought this subject was something else - hottest winter on record.

Yes, I heard that. And like lemmings we, as a species, will do nothing
effective about it........................

I won't have it. We shall embrace the chaos, and die a gloriously
pointless, avoidable death that shall set a standard by which future
anthropologists will rate the stupidity of other sentient species.
--
Palestinian Child Detained
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzSzH38jYcg

Remember Rachel Corrie