Old 07-09-2013, 01:48 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default It's official

In article , "Farm1"
wrote:

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Farm1 wrote:
Its now Spring since it's 1 September today.

But I knew it was Spring before the date arrived because of all the
blossoms and the growth. From now on it's all on for young and old. I
have got so much to do that I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

I thought this subject was something else - hottest winter on record.

Yes, I heard that. And like lemmings we, as a species, will do nothing
effective about it........................

I won't have it. We shall embrace the chaos, and die a gloriously
pointless, avoidable death that shall set a standard by which future
anthropologists will rate the stupidity of other sentient species.
--
Palestinian Child Detained
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzSzH38jYcg

Remember Rachel Corrie