Old 21-08-2013, 11:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Glasshouse clearance update

Broadback wrote in
:

On 21/08/2013 09:47, David Hill wrote:
Well getting through the jungle slowly, I reckon I have cut and
burned around half a ton of vegetation so far and more to go.
I have cleared 40 ft of the first bay and 30 ft of the second one.
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...asshouse%20cle
arance/Aug21st01_zps7e4035ff.jpg

this shows the site taken through the glass at one end
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...asshouse%20cle
arance/Aug21st03throughglass_zpsd07ef122.jpg

Once all the plant material is gone then it will be a fairly quick
job to get the pots, timber and old benches cleared.
The new greenhouses are being delivered on the 3rd of Sept, so I have
a deadline to work to.
Not helped by the wife having a rash of medical appointments this
week and next, 7 in all and a day out for her birthday.
David @ an overcast side of Swansea Bay

Not a day out at hospital I hope!

Looks like a huge task!
Can you get help with it? I mean from the local council. They will surely
help you.

Good luck with it. I hope it is a simpler task than it looks.
Baz