Old 21-08-2013, 11:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kathleen Mcintosh Kathleen Mcintosh is offline

Default Health update

On 2013-08-20 23:54:47 +0100, Kathleen Mcintosh said:

They can treat it :}}}

In 6 weeks time, when the radiotherapy has done its bit, I have a scan to
see how effective it's been. Then they decide what type of Chemo I have.

Boy, am I relived.

Terrific news! You must feel as if the weight of the world has been taken
off your shoulder.

You can say that again :}

I'm so pleased for you!

I had convinced myself they were going to say there was nothing they could
do! Now I need the Doctor to start reducing the incredibly high steroid
dose I'm on so that I am strong enough for the chemo.

--
Kathy