Old 22-08-2013, 04:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Health update

"Kathleen Mcintosh" wrote in message
They can treat it :}}}

In 6 weeks time, when the radiotherapy has done its bit, I have a scan to
see how effective it's been. Then they decide what type of Chemo I have.

Boy, am I relived.

It's important not to panic when you are given the diagnosis. I was told I
would die of my ovarian ca in 2005 within a few weeks but here I am still.
I wish you lots of luck with your treatment and a big hug ((Kathleen))

Tina