Old 30-08-2013, 10:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Aspen 2-stroke mixture

On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 08:57:18 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

+1. I'm reminded of the BS from Russ Andrews about hi-fi loudspeaker
leads.

Oh it's not *that* bad, nothing like. But when your read a "fact"
and there is no supporting evidence or units or substances that are
in both are only "harmful" in the "bad" rival it does ring the smoke
oil bell.

I notice it doesn't cover what is in the oil they add, other than
being a fully synthetic two stroke oil. I'd expect most of the oily
crap and soot from a two stroke to come from the partial combustion
of the oil rather than the ordinary unleaded fuel...

--
Cheers
Dave.