Old 02-09-2013, 07:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Chilly mornings

Bit overcast here. Rain out in the channel according to the rain radar, but
promises to be a scorcher here. I will be in the Theatre sending out the
latest newsletter to Friends who don't have email.

Hopefully the new back plate for the shredder will turn up today.

Got to give some instructions on making compost in the next few days :-)
Might include it in one of my talks, already booking up my talks for this
coming winter.

Mike
South East Coast of the Isle of Wight

"David Rance" wrote in message

Monday at 06:30 BST - 6 degrees in Le Mesnil Villement. Mist visible
down in the valley but clear up higher where we are.

24 degrees promised for this afternoon!

David

--
David Rance writing from Le Mesnil Villement, Calvados, France