Old 10-09-2013, 06:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Greenfingers Charity

Baz as you subscribe monthly on a regular basis to 'something', how do you
feel passing the tin shakers outside the Supermarket? I subscribe and have
committed myself to subscribing for the next XXX years to a group of
charities of MY choice and have no qualms about passing those by.

Mike

"Baz" wrote in message ...

David Hill wrote in news:b90715FqckuU1
@mid.individual.net:

I wonder how many here have heard of Greenfingers charity.
It's aim is to raise money etc to build .children’s hospice gardens.
http://www.greenfingerscharity.org.uk

I have never seen them, if I did I would certainly drop a couple of quid
into the box.
I already subscribe monthly to a very well known, worthwhile charity.

Baz