Old 13-09-2013, 05:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Dahlia coccinea

On 2013-09-13 16:47:20 +0100, Chris Hogg said:

On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 16:18:34 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

David Hill - or any Dahlia afficionado, am I correct in thinking this
is Dahlia coccinea?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9369440...n/photostream/

Picture is of a little girl, possibly Chinese, pulling a large panda
toy!

There is a message "We’re aware of the problem and are fixing it.
Thanks for your patience.", so I assume she's not the Dahlia in
question! :-)

Now, I saw that this morning when I first tried to upload some photos.
'They' were doing something or other to Flickr and it was out of action
for a while. This afternoon, I tried again and all seemed to go
perfectly smoothly. Thanks for the heads up, Chris. I'll go back and
try to see what's going on!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com