Old 14-09-2013, 09:16 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Plug for HEBE

On Thursday, September 12, 2013 11:37:23 PM UTC-7, Farm1 wrote:
"Higgs Boson" wrote in message

I just LOVE this shrub!

I really dislike all the hebes.

I do like a particular parahebe that I have in my garden but i've never yet

beena ble to fin dout what its proper name is. I plant that parahebe

through my garden a lot and have also givne away lots of baby plants from

then.

I've successfully managed to kill all the hebes that people have given me

after first saying thinks and trying to look grateful.

Could you post WHY you don't like them? And if possible, what varieties were the ones you got rid of?

HB