Old 14-09-2013, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] wardjfb@hotmail.co.uk is offline

Default Asphalt costs

I have just been quoted £2,700 for asphalting 42 square metres of driveway. It did include granite set kerbs at each end and some slightly fiddly work round a doorstep. This is to renew a previously asphalted section so the hard base is there.

The contractor reckoned it would take two days but I don't know how large a crew that would involve. I would have thought two people could easily do the work in that time.

This seems expensive to me. Does anyone else have any experience of pricing that sort of work?

Thanks

Jonathan