Old 16-09-2013, 10:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_3_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_3_] is offline

Default spring type hose

On Mon, 16 Sep 2013 09:27:05 +0100, Pam Moore
wrote:

On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 16:01:12 +0100, Broadback
wrote:

Saw an advert for one, in effect it is a like a spring coiled, very
short when not in use exceptionally long when in use. Has anyone here
experience of them, and do they stay short for a long time or do they
gradually stretch, also do they stay efficient?

I considered on once but my worry is that it would work in a straight
line but not round corners of beds and so would spring across plants
and damage them.

Pam in Bristol

They never go straight. Just bigger loops and curves depending where
the user goes.

Steve