Old 18-09-2013, 09:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default spring type hose

"Broadback" wrote in message
Saw an advert for one, in effect it is a like a spring coiled, very short
when not in use exceptionally long when in use. Has anyone here experience
of them, and do they stay short for a long time or do they gradually
stretch, also do they stay efficient?

I've had one for many years, it has never stretched and always springs back
short when not in use. I can't remember where I got it from but I've been
happy with it.
The only problem has been that it isn't long enough for my very long garden
so I have to use a normal hose if I want to water further down.
Tina