Old 20-09-2013, 06:18 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ono Ono is offline

Default Green hydrangeas

2013年9月11日水曜日 8時50分55秒 UTC+9 j:
My blue hydrangeas have been turning green as the season goes on.

How do you fix that?

I finally have a good spot (shady) and good year for them (plentiful

rainfall) and now green flowers.

Jeff

While i was searching some info about it on the net, i got two opposite opinions about hydrangea becoming greenish. One opinion says that it is a normal cycle of hydrangea's inherencies, while another opinion says that it's due to a bacteria called Phytoplasma. i have no idea which case you should apply to your plant.
If yours is in the latter case, they say there's no hope for plant's survival.

Ono