Old 29-09-2013, 02:29 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Squirrel meets tragic end

Davej wrote:
Found a gray squirrel next to my garden this morning. I have an
ordinary electric fence around my garden to keep the deer out.
Apparently a deer broke the wire sometime last night and this morning
a poor squirrel got into the tangle of wire and met a sorry end. This
is the first time I have found anything dead near the fence since I
began using it five years ago when the local deer population began to
explode. The electric wire is normally suspended as two strands four
and five feet off the ground.

Nah it was the squirrels bungee jumping, that one didn't adjust the tension
right and touched the ground.

zaaaaap