Old 02-10-2013, 03:37 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Snag Snag is offline

Default Squirrel meets tragic end

"Frank" wrote in message
On 10/1/2013 3:38 PM, Davej wrote:
On Saturday, September 28, 2013, Davej wrote:
[...]

I've got an idea. I will connect the fence charger to a photocell so that
it is only turned on when it is dark.

Deer are generally nocturnal but not always, particularly when they have
no enemies and there is a food that they like. I've been chasing them
away at all hours since chestnuts are falling from my trees.

If there's free corn , they'll stop by in full daylight ... as evidenced
by my game cam today . Oh I didn't grow the corn , I put it out to attract
deer legal in Arkansas. Bow season is open , muzzleloader and rifle
seasons soon . We'll be eating some Bambi this year .
--
Snag
Mighty Hunter