Old 03-10-2013, 02:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] wardjfb@hotmail.co.uk is offline

Default Boots

On Wednesday, October 2, 2013 12:22:05 AM UTC+1, Pete C wrote:
"Janet" wrote in message

t...

In article ,

says...

"Janet" wrote in message

t...

In article ,

says...

I'm looking for waterproof ankle boots....any recomendations? Ta

Take a look in the urg archive at google, we've discussed this often.

The general view is that you will get better quality at half the price,

at builders suppliers. Compared with "outdoor" /hill walking shops.

Not sure how to do that Janet. I want something like wellies, but short.

have seen stuff on Ebay and Amazon, but prefer to buy on recomendation. I

don't need wellies, which I have, but have started voluntary work at an

animal santuary.........lots of poo about! Just don't want to muck up

trainers.

If the sanctuary keeps anything as large as donkeys, horses etc I

suggest boots with steel toecaps. Vets working with large animals wear

them.

Yep I have my eye on some. Now, how to stop geese biting.....you know

where!! lol

--

Pete C

Adventure before dementia

Grab them by the neck just below the head

Jonathan speaking from experience