Old 05-10-2013, 11:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Boots

"Pete C" wrote in message
o.uk...
Now, how to stop geese biting.....you know where!! lol
--

Easy. If a gander approaches with his neck forward with the idea of
attacking (usually only in the breeding season) just take hold of him behind

Not so when I had a builder to do some work. They were grazing on my lawn
and he said "are they OK to go in with?" and I said yes because I truly
believed they were.
Whoops!
Never seen a builder move so fast. My gander, he said "NO, get the **** out
of here." He did.

Tip: never tease a gander, he will resent it, remember it and will have his
day with you ;-)

I love geese. They are very intelligent.

Tina