Old 10-10-2013, 12:12 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default ...and the heavens opened...

Rain, in So. Calif, Oct 9??? Surprise. Supposed to start, IF it ever comes, somewhere in November.

Or did I do it: washing the car and patio and watering the garden (too long; I buy a damn timer and always forget to set it! Water VERY expensive here.)

The seasons that used to be rock-solid steady have shifted over the last 2-3 years. Food plants that used to be sowed or transplanted at X season are not doing well. I may just throw it in next year...but I always say that....

But of course global warming is unproven, say the whore scientists hired by the industries that don't want to be forced to curb their carbon emissions.. Their well-paid flacks do a great job sowing doubt in the minds of the 99% of the public that don't know how or don't want to be bothered reading the readily-accessible research.

Apes moi, le deluge...

HB